Something that made me want to read more about this article and that I consider that it is really important is how technology is involved with education, it might be seen as something simple and insignificant, but if we really take advantage of the resources that internet offers us, we can make incredible things.
Noticing how computer assisted language learning (CALL) was divided in order to help the learning process, from behaviorist to communicative, and finally to integrative. Which for me it just incredible, because it seeks both to integrate various skills (listening, speaking, reading, and writing) and also integrate technology more fully into the language learning process.
Noticing how computer assisted language learning (CALL) was divided in order to help the learning process, from behaviorist to communicative, and finally to integrative. Which for me it just incredible, because it seeks both to integrate various skills (listening, speaking, reading, and writing) and also integrate technology more fully into the language learning process.
Having technology as a tool to teach, teachers became facilitators, and we need to understand and to remember that as facilitators teachers must in many ways know more than the directive givers of information, also need to be aware of a variety of material available for improving their language skills and more important teach learned how to use the material effectively.
To conclude, I want to share with you this quote: “ Teachers as facilitators have to be able to respond to the needs that students have, not just what has been set up ahead of time based.”, that in effect is a belief of mine that was confirmed and that is something that every teacher should take into consideration.

Hello Vanessa Good Morning, I would like to give my opinion in reference to your publication, I do agree with all you have posted. First of all, I think that teachers must take advantage of technology and online resources at the time of teaching because they are a very useful tool to perform a class. Also, I think that with CALL the computer is not seen as a substitute for the teachers, the teacher is a facilitator and a guide that is why teachers should interact with every single student because communication is really important in the learning process. To finish I would like to infer that with the technology that we have nowadays everybody has access to education and teachers have access to educate as well, so the education is something that has become global thanks to technology.
ResponderEliminarRegards,
Tomas
I agree with Vanesa Aguilar. I also consider that we can do incredible things by using technology in the classroom. CALL has become an important resource for both teachers and students. Nowadays, students have the chance to practice their language skills using a computer. Although, students just practice simulations with a computer, they are getting ready for a real situation using the language they have learned. Despite all the benefits that technology provides to students, I consider that there are other aspects like the fun factor and the individual work which encourage students to learn a new language. I think technology has a positive influence over students language learning. I want to share with you an interesting quote "Students perceive more though multimedia rather than an explanation". What do you think about it?
ResponderEliminarQuite interesting ideas.
ResponderEliminarWell done!